среда, 8 октября 2014 г.

My first impression

    When I’ve read the first couple lines, I thought that this story will be about the relations between a little dog and a boy. I predicted that they will become friends and grow up together. The small dog will become the big, even the huge one and it will be the most faithful creature in the boy’s life. And they will live the long and happy life.
    At first my predictions were right: they really became good friend. But the end of the story was very much unexpected. The story is quite short, but during this small period of time of reading I came to love these two and the loss of one of them was a great shock for me. It even made me cry. Still I don’t regret that I’ve chosen this short story, as it is really touching and nice piece of literature.

1 комментарий:

  1. The story you have chosen also impressed me greatly. It's a powerful piece of prose, I should admit. I am waiting for your analysis!

    ОтветитьУдалить